Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Butterflies in Room 10

MONARCH BUTTERFLY

In room 10 we are currently learning about the Life cycle of the Monarch Butterfly. We have been lucky enough to see the life cycle happen before our eyes. The students have been very excited about seeing the progress happen, and are always checking on the caterpillars and how they are getting on. Here are some photos and videos of our caterpillars getting bigger and some turning into chrysalis.




Monarch Butterfly on PhotoPeach

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 10,
    Great to see your photos about monarch butterflies. Are you doing some writing about the lifecycles? I look forward to seeing what you create.
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Harmony I am at south hornby school I really like the video about monarch butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Caleb from Kaniere school. I have a question for you, do you know how Caterpillars turn into a Butterfly because I would like to know.Why did you want to make a video about Caterpillars.The video made me remember when I was at my old school and saw lots of Caterpillars.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about